Valentines is NOT one of favorite holidays. Probably because, I have not had a Valentine for almost a decade. No matter… my little divas are always fun to shop and decorate for. And as a velentines treat to my readers, leave a comment on any of the posts this weekend and on Monday a lucky winner will get a fun CHA prize package including – Papers from Echo Park, Making Memories Bravissimo, and more!
Hanging in our entrance hall are these big hearts. Each heart is a little umder 12″ and decorated in its own special way. Keep reading for a close up and instructions for each one. I am thinking about cutting some vinyl saying to go right above it…we’ll see.
supplies: patterned paper, sticker (Echo Park Paper) trim (Fancy Pants) german glass glitter (meyer imports) metal charm (the Girls Paperie)
- Freehand cut a heart shape from patterned paper.
- Using hot glue, adhere shredded tissue to the edges of the heart, on the back side.
- Embelish with stickers and charm.
- Glitter a small chipboard heart with teh glass glitter and glue to the project.
- A ribbon hanger.
supplies: die cut heart (Bazzill) adhesive (Creatopia by Xyron) German glass glitter (Meyer Imports) flowers (Prima)
- Run the die cut heart through the Xyron to apply permanent adhesive to.
- Glitter entire piece, shaking off excess glitter.
- Adhere flowers and ribbon for hanging.
supplies: die cut heart (Bazzil) adhesive (Creatopia by Xyron) stickers (Echo Park Paper) rosettes (Imaginesce)
- Assemble rosettes adding a little bling to some of the centers and set aside.
- Just like above, glitter the front of the die cut heart.
- Adhere border sticker across center of heart. *
- Adhere rosettes to heart.
*note: Stickers may not stick to the glittered surface, if you have trouble, just use a little hot glue to make it stick.
supplies: patterned paper,sticker (Echo Park Paper) crepe paper (party supply) german glass glitter (Meyer Imports)
- Freehand cut two hearts, one sligtly larger and wider than the other.
- Begin by glittering the smaller heart.
- Working on the back side of the glittered heart, add the ruffle of crepe paper using hot glue.
- Adhere to the smaller ruffled heart to the front of the larger one and adhere the sticker.
Where to get it: